Sunday 27 August 2017

Pošast - Monster

Živjo,
Upam, da uživaš vikend kar se da! Jaz sem ga izkoristila za ustvarjanje. :)
Hello there,
I hope that you are enjoying weekend. I made quite some cards in the last few days. :)

Ena izmed njih je ta:
This is one of them:
Tokrat sem se posvetila barvanju. Zadnje čase si zastavljam izziv, da naredim čestitko bolj strukturirano kot bi jo sicer in tudi tokrat ni bilo nič drugače. Zato lahko vidiš, da sem uporabila več plasti papirja in s tem dosegla nekoliko več strukture. :)
I mainly focused on coloring. This last few days I tried to challenge my self to make a more structured card so this card was no different. You can see that I used quite some layers and this makes this card a bit more structured than usual. :)

Izzivi:
Challenges:
GSD monthly
Addicted to stamps #256: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Jane's doodles - MONSTER SQUAD
Jane's doodles - MONSTER SQUAD
Shop at:
C&M | JD
Neenah - DESERT STORM
Neenah - DESERT STORM

Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Spectrum noir alcohol markers

Sakura - WHITE gel pen
Sakura - WHITE gel pen


My favorite things dies - RECTANGLE PEEK-A-BOO WINDOW
My favorite things dies - RECTANGLE PEEK-A-BOO WINDOW
Shop at:
OTHER
My favorite things - HAPPY HIPPOS
My favorite things - HAPPY HIPPOS
Shop at:
OTHER

4 comments:

  1. Prikupen pošastek, ki je tudi bil povabljen na rojstni dan ali kakšno drugačno zabavo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute monster.A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita voščilnica :-)) Pošast pa je prav prikupna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥