Saturday 1 April 2017

Note - Musical notation

Živjo,
Spet je na vrsti nov izziv Christmas card throwdown! Tokrat je na vrsti tema. :)
Hi there,
It's time for another Christmas card throwdown challenge! It's time for theme. :)

Jaz sem naredila tole čestitko:
I made this card:
Tema današnjega tedna so NOTE! Jaz sem se odločila, da naredim oval s pomočjo vode in ZIG markerjev, nato pa sem na ozadje prilepila pavs papir, ki ima narisano notno črtovje. Dodala sem še napis in božička in voščilnica je bila končana. :)
This weeks theme is MUSICAL NOTATION. I decided to make a galaxy background with ZIG markers. I added my vellum piece that has musical notation on it at the back, and glued everything together. In the end I added the sentiment and the santa, so the card was all finished! :)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Versafine - Onyx black, Versamark - Sticky ink
  • Stamps: Simon says stamp - Gifts of love; Mama elephant - Cozy christmas
  • Dies: Sizzix - Ovals
  • Markers: ZIG clean color real brush - 080 Violet, 030 Blue, 092 Blue gray, 095 Dark gray, 022 Carmine red, 010 Black
  • Paper: Rayher 300g - White; Derwent - 300g smooth watercolor paper; Vellum with musical notation
  • Adhesive: Double sided tape; Double sided foam squares
  • Embellishments: /
  • Other: Scissors; White gel pen; Acrylic block; Ranger embossing powder - Wheated white

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the vellum musical notes underneath that lovely galaxy style panel. I think the shadow effect on the greeting works too and Santa is just so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning!!! I love your background coloring behind santa..gorgeous. And your musical notes make this the perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe, j'aime ce ciel étoilé et ce père Noël très sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful background. Perfect for santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your galaxy background, and it contrasts beautifully with the black and white music. Such a lovely card! Lucinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥