Monday 19 December 2016

Sove - Owls

Živjo,
Danes imam po kar dolgem času nekaj ne prazničnega. :)
Hello there,
After some time I have something non holiday for you. :)

Poglej:
Look:

Današnja čestitka je izdelana s MFT izdelki, to pa zato, ker sta me navdihnila njihova skica in pa barve. :)
Todays card is made only with MFT products, cause I was inspired by their sketch and colors. :)

Izdelava je res preprosta. Malo rezanja s šablonami, malo barvanja in malo senčenja z blazinicami - to je to :)
The card is really simple. Some die cutting, some coloring and some inkblending - that's it. :)

Izziva:
Challenges:
MFT sketch #311
MTF colors #59



Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!


Kajcyika

--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Simon says stamp inks - Apricot; Versafine ink - Onyx black
  • Stamps: My favorite things - Warm & fuzzy friends
  • Dies: My favorite things - Pierced circle
  • Markers: ZIG clean color real brush - 040 Green, 047 May green, 023 Scarlet red, 093 Green gray
  • Paper: 300g white paper; Derwent - 300g (smooth) watercolor paper
  • Adhesive: Double sided tape; Foam tape
  • Embellishments: /
  • Other: White gel pen; Black gel pen; Scissors; Acrylic block; Water brush; Ruler

2 comments:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥