Sunday 1 May 2016

Naredi svoj okrasek - Made your own embellishment [Come and get it challenges #116]

Živjo,
Tokrat sem se odločila, da ne bom naredila normalne čestitke, ampak njeno manjšo okroglo verzijo, ki jo bom podarila sestrični v poletnih mesecih. :)
Hello there,
This time I decided not to make a normal card, so I made smaller version, that I will give to my cousin in summer time. :)

Tema današnjega Come and get it izziva je NAREDI SVOJ OKRASEK. Jaz sem se odločila, da bom iz filca izrezala srčka in ju prilepila zraven. Nastalo je tole:
Todays theme at Come and get it challenge is MAKE YOUR OWN EMBELLISHMENT. I decided to cut two hearts from the felt and glue it to my card. I made this:



Slika je zaradi nagajanja fotoaparata nekoliko neizostrena, ampak mislim, da vidiš vse važne detajle. :) Fantek je digi današnjega sponzorja Scrapper's delights - cu beach boy.
The picture is a bit blurry because my camera istn't working as it should, but I think that you can see all the important details. :) The boy on the picture is digi from our sponsor Scrapper's delights - cu beach boy. 

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!



Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ta pa je za prave potapljače. Zelo poletna in kar "paše" v tem deževnem dnevu. Luštna je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable :) Love how you've done the background to look like water!! I'm sure your cousin will love it!!
    Susan - CAGI teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lustna cestitka Kaja. Zelo mi je vsec kako potapljac plava ven iz papirja. Cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥